Monday, February 29, 2016

New Horizons

Words don't come effortlessly anymore. Familiarity and alienation, both are culprits. I stare at blank screens and blank pages for hours; then walk away. I need to relearn how to work with words. How to say what I have to say; and unlearn trite cliches. Some anonymity would help, I think. A new blog. A new platform. Tempting, this freedom that anonymity offers. The first post is out there. The screen is no longer blank; and fingers trace the familiar tapping of keys.

By default, this blog has to reach its end. It has served its purpose; of helping me find myself.

It has been such a beautiful journey.

3 comments:

Sangeeta said...

Oh this is heartbreaking! You know how much I treasure your writings, painful however they may have been. Would you allow me to be privy to your thoughts in your new blog? I shall keep it a secret, I promise. My email id is myworldfoodtravel@gmail.com, in case you do assent. Much love to you.

Zid said...

Ah, so how do your current readers find you? Would love to keep reading your words. Should have probably said it sooner but you have a special touch with your writing :-)

Dialect Of Heart said...

@Sangeeta @Zid Thanks for your appreciation and kind words. I am (re) learning to write with no inhibitions, trying to piece together sentences, revealing deeply personal issues. Thus, the need for it to be anonymous. Thanks for your continued support...once i find my voice again and words no longer feel alien...hopefully, i will get back to this blog. Thank you again :-)