Thursday, August 25, 2011

4am Haiku


A lone maple leaf,
Orange in a sea of grey,
He caught my eye.








I wait for the sun,
My room will glow orange,
Like the brewing tea.





Long winter night,
A tear soaked pillow,
Dry by morning.








An empty inbox,
With a thousand mails;
 I wait yet again.








To a day in June,
Wind back all the clocks,
He sat beside me.









A withering past,
Turns a fresh page of life, 
I draw a rainbow.







Pine tree woodlet,
A home in the hills,
Love has an address.







A sunlit fjord,
Eyes alight with laughter;
Many drowned.

3 comments:

kuhipat said...

Every bit...every phrase...so radiant n full of life ..all I can say is..

Like a Dream of a rising sun,blessed with a tender heart.

Like the softness of a butterfly,or a walk through the wet park.

Like the Touch of an angel,filled with colours of Life.
This virtual reality of yours...keeps me deluded all day all night

Corinne @ Everyday Gyaan said...

Deeply touching....

Dr. Mayurakshi Das said...

@kuhipat wow...thanks for such exuberant praise :)touched.

@corrine thanks :)