Friday, June 12, 2009

Well Wisher

Wake up my dreams,
Envision them; revel in the pictures they paint.
Lost in infinity, a billion lives intermingle;
Lurking among them, don’t remain.

Witness my life, each moment,
In you, a mentor, a protector I search;
Shield the blows, cushioning me so,
Hold my hand, steady my stumbling steps,
Encourage my ventures into the unknown,
Remain forever, if you will, my well wisher.

P.S: This is for my well-wishers who have always believed in me, encouraged me and saw me through many a difficult time. Thanks a ton. I will always be grateful to you all.

6 comments:

Amal Bose said...

nice poem..
really enjoyed it :)
keep writing n good day

Arv said...

Thank da... thats a lovely acrostic :)

take care... cheers...

Miss Sunshine said...

lovely, beautiful acrostic.. really well expressed. The way u stuck to the point, ahmazing!

Hopeless Romantic said...

nice words..but does the last line includes me :P

Quirky Mon said...

@Ms.R, Arv, Amal
Thanks for the appreciation. Poetry is still unfamiliar, unexplored territory for me.

Quirky Mon said...

@ Amit
Sure, Sure, why not? :)